Thanks for using Showroom.ph!
We’re committed to making sure all of our practices are in full compliance with the Philippines Data Privacy Act, it’s implementing rules and regulations and our business data privacy poilicy and protection guidelines that we have adopted as a firm. From time to time, it may be required that you provide us with your personal data in connection with your visits to our business websites, portals, social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok), with you direct or indirect dealings with our business and staff and in your online undetakings through mobile applications, as a customer, as an aspiring homeowner appliacant, or a third party service provider of goods or services.
The Information We Collect
How we use the information we collect
When necessary, we request for your Personal Data for us to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following purposes:
– To meet your purpose of finding a home in Cebu
– To provide you updates regarding the best homes available in Cebu
– To follow up and follow through on all home finding matters based on your inquiry throuh our sites
– To ensure that we meet your demand, we send updates on all the latest projects and undetakings of our different partner developers
– To create statistical reports for better understandin of our customers
– To help us identify our customers better and avoid scams of any kind
– to satisfy any legal or regulatory requirements; and
– as required under applicable law or regulation or by any decision or order of any court or government agency.
Security and Retention of Personal Information
As required under applicable law or regulation or by any decision or order of any court or government agency. We may retain your Personal Data only for as long as necessary for legitimate business purposes, to comply with laws, regulations, or lawful court order, or to establish or defend a legal action.
The Information We Disclose
We are at all times compliant with the Data Privacy Act its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other privacy related regulations. We may share with or disclose your Personal Data to
– a credit reference agency where it may be accessed by other financial institutions to assist us in the assessment of your application for credit line with us and for debt tracing and fraud prevention;
– any collection agency, payment center or similar service providers to facilitate the payment of services we have provided you;
– any of our consultant, adviser or auditor performing services in connection with your account or we have engaged to perform our contractual obligation with your account;
– any of our agent, contractor, subcontractor performing services in connection with your account;
– any person to whom we propose to assign or transfer any of our rights and/or duties under our contract with you;
– any of our affiliate or subsidiary only for the purposes we have collected your Personal Data;
– any quasi-judicial or judicial tribunal where we have reason to believe that disclosing your Personal Data is necessary for establishing a legal claim or defense, including to obtain legal advice, to exercise the rights of the Company or those of its affiliates or subsidiaries or to institute any legal action, whether under our contract with you or against any third party; or
– any person as required or permitted by law, rule or regulation or by any decision or order of any court or government agency.
Any access to Personal Data will be limited to the person who require your Personal Data to perform the functions for which personal information has been collected, and as required or allowed by law. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Data to third parties. If shared, we will, at your request, provide you with details of the companies with whom we have shared your Personal Data.
Notification of Changes
We recommend that you check this privacy notice every time you visit our website or mobile applications as we may update this privacy notice from time to time, by posting the amended notice on this page. Any changes will be effective when posted.
Requests, access, recourse and questions regarding this Privacy Statement
You are entitled to request that we:
- provide you with a copy of your Personal Data that we hold and you have the right to be informed of: (a) the source of your Personal Data; (b) the purposes and methods of processing; (c) the data controller’s identity; and (d) the entities or categories of entity with whom your Personal Data may be shared;
- cease processing your Personal Data, in whole or in part, as you direct us, for any purpose, save to the extent it is lawful to do so without consent under the Data Privacy Act; You may also opt out of all newsletters, emails or any form of communcation from us. To do so, please visit https://www.showroom.ph/optout
- do not transfer your Personal Data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing or any other purposes you have not consented to;
- correct any errors in your personal Data; and
- update your personal Data as required.
If you have questions, concerns or complaints regarding our compliance with the Data Privacy Act or if you wish to exercise your rights to access, rectification, object, portability or deletion in instances allowed under the law, we encourage you to first contact us as required by the National Privacy Commission (“NPC”). We will make every reasonable effort to correct, update and respond to your request promptly, unless we require further information from you in order to fulfill your request, and in each case, subject to legal and other permissible considerations. We will also investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding use and disclosure of personal data in accordance with the Data Privacy Act, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, and other data privacy and protection policies we have put in place. For any complaints that cannot be resolved with us directly, you may bring your concern to the NPC and we commit to cooperate with the NPC and comply with their advice.